Wednesday 30 December 2015

heart touching love story

  1. Girl: Hey Baby, Happy Birthday..
  2. Boy: thank u shona...  :)

  3. Girl: I'll be at your house at 7:30PM

    Boy: Okay baby, Promise?

    Girl: Yeah, I promise. I love you so much.. no matter what happens.

    Boy: I love you too. I am going to cook for our dinner :)

    Girl: okay baby.

    (Exactly 7:30, girl does not arrive...1 hour goes by 8:30 and the girl arrives....).

    Boy
    : hey babe.. What took you so long?

    Girl: *hugs him*, Sorry. There was a lot of traffic.

    Boy: Its okay as long as u are here...

    I bet you're hungry. They went to dinner and ate and talked...

    *Boy phone rings*
    *Its the girls mom*

    Boy: hello

    Girls mom: ( crying ) son, I have to tell u something I am in the
    hospital right now my daughter just passed out.

    Boy: ha? What are u talking about?

    Girls mom: (crying) she was in a car crash a "hour ago" she did not make it. .
    Boy: "shocked" looks at his girl.

    The girl is in the dark holding a candle saying.

    "Baby, I did not break my promise.. Always Be Happy Honey.. I am always with you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment